We have no funding for this course right now…

Please check our other courses here!

One route to gaining the CSCS
Green Card is to undertake this
qualification and then register
with CSCS.

. Are you seeking work as a labourer on a
construction site?
. Is your CSCS Construction Site Operative
Card up for renewal?
. Did you know you will need a new green
CSCS card?

Level 1 Health and Safety in Construction Environment for CSCS Green Card

The standard requirements for this course
are the learner must be an EU Resident or
have worked in the UK for at least 3 years,
also must be over 19 years old with
permanent contract of employment, or be
in a voluntary position for a minimum of 8
hours per week.

Greater Manchester area funded postcodes:

More available courses in Greater Manchester:

There is a limit of funding for this course
which is based in the Greater Manchester
area, for more information about the
postcodes that are funded then please check
the links to the right.